Over 22 years of broad-based management in Systems Design and Development, Implementation, Support and Infrastructure Management. Strategically and cost effectively utilize technology in alignment with corporate goals. Consistently improve delivery times and service levels while reducing costs. Excel at strategic planning, building high-performance teams, project management, and implementing best practice methodologies and continuous improvement programs.
2011 - Present: Technology Consultant, Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), India/Asia Pacific and MENA
2002 - 2011: Deputy General Manager, Outsource Partners International (OPI, now EXL Services)
2000 - 2002: Senior Developer, E-connect India Limited (Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited)
1998 - 2000: Web Developer, Nikat
- Master of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Commerce
- PRINCE2 Practitioner
- Certified SCRUM Master (CSM)
- ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor
Please reach out to me on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more on "Monthly" or "Hourly" engagements.
Areas of Interest/Expertise
- IT consulting
- Project management
- Product evaluation
- Product administration
- Vendor management
- Client management
- Team management
- Virtual event management
- Cloud application management
I am the author of the Amazon #1 Best Seller book "Zero Debt - Breaking The Debt Cycle and Reclaim Your Life". Writing a book was never a goal for me, but thanks to my Life Coach Satish Rao and my life experiences, I decided to write this book hoping to help and motivate people to become debt free (loan free) and lead a better life. My inspiration and guide to become debt-free was my brother Dr. Deepak.
- Sugandha & Naren (Saving Habit): Today one of the readers of savinghabit.com is sharing his life journey of getting debt free, creating a passive stream of incomes and becoming financially independent...
- Shilpi Chaklanobis: Life of rather I should say urban life especially in Metros and bigger cities is full of chaos now a days. Everyone is runner after name, fame and most importantly money...
- Sadhuvi: In this book, Author narrates his own experiences in dealing with financial journey in his life..He speaks about how he fell in to a debt trap and what he did to rectify...
- Mahesh Sowani: Zero Debt, Break the debt cycle and reclaim your life is wonderfully simple and simply wonderful book by Neeraj Deginal. This is the real life story of a man...
- Niyati Gogna: It’s a wonderful guide to manage personal finances and lead a stress free life on account of financial outcomes. The book deals with various experiences...
- Dr. Amrita: Simple easy to read style.The author has made the book copyright free .That means you can share as much as you want and help more people.That’s a lovely gesture...
- Amandeep Mittal: The modernisation is leading to an increase in debt cycles of an individual. We have seen that in the last decade, and what may the future holds. This is the core foundation...
- Kruti Shah: Today in the world of EMI, credit cards and the desire to posses various luxuries, the possiblity of an individual staying debt free is slim. The author in his book...
- Rebecca: Today I wanted to share my review of the above book, as I think there are a lot of things that can be learned from it. Being of the age and category of both young and financially...
- Rajan Mogha: Indian kids don’t understand finance till they marry. Till the time they are in college they are provided money by their parents and they don’t know how to manage it...
- Theysee: Indian kids don’t understand finance till they marry. Till the time they are in college they are provided money by their parents and they don’t know how to manage it...
- Satyajit: "Excellent, must read for youths who stepping into earning phase. Very well written with a personal practical point of view which is applicable to most youth these days . Life of a salaried person with diversion leads to more confusion due to age, friends circle, family detachment and many things. Kudos to Neeraj for reconnecting many who go thru this phase of life."
- Srinivas Duvvuri: "If you deal with money, you'll want to read this book. I rarely read a book & that it hooked it for 2 straight days must tell you something! It's written in a simple way & evokes thought. A good book must always make you think. I have been thru some experiences & I wish I read this book 10 years ago. I wish this was written 10 years ago. Keep it & read it every once in a while!"
- Jitendra B G: "Very practical and realistic. Most relevant in current life style of many big city dwellers. Most of us can relate to what Neeraj had gone through in his life. We all have lived through it or been close to those who have lived through it or living through it. It's dreadful to be in debt and can understand how life gets sucked out. The good thing about what Neeraj had written is the pragmatic and applicable solutions and guidance. In this era of a fast paced life that most live or go through not many of our parents can either guide us. Neeraj's book is a good guide to freedom for all those who are still stuck in their self created financial trap."
- Ankit Pal: "Read this book to be free!" This is an inspiring book written by a modern day knowledge worker living and earning his living like most of us. His journey through and out of debt using a systematic approach has been inspiring. I have already started working on my personal finances based on Neeraj's insights. It is a great and practical addition to anyone's personal finance library."
- Richard A Raymor: "Well put together read. It made me evaluate my life and goals. Well put together read. It made me evaluate my life and goals. I think this book is perfect for the person that is an over achiever!"
- Mahesh Kumar Tallam: "Apt Book To Be Debt Free. Very well written and articulated to convey the real life experiences of a growing professional in the corporate. Invaluable lessons for those who are starting off their career or in the mid life and definitely there are lot of takeaways that would help one incorporate in their life to become debt-free for good. My heartiest congratulations to Neeraj for such a fantastic outcome in the form of the book."
- Shruti Sud: "Must read for everyone. I have read it once and am sure of reading it once more. It doesn't matter how much money you make or if you’re poor. It’s all about taking that step & doing yourself a favour by getting out of debt. I got hooked to the way each chapter is approached, those quotes at beginning of each chapter got my mind tickling. I admit it, got teary eyed as well, while reading few sections too. One should buy & read this book, not only for those who have enormous debts to clear but also to get a perspective in life. We are brought-up that ways, we need some (real) stories to learn & un-learn. Even if you are not in debt think of what this book could do for families with college students and teenagers. If they learn before going into debt they will thank the author."
- Dedeepya: "Relevant,and Practical are two words that came to my mind while reading this book. This book is not just for those who are deep in debt, but for each an every person who wants to lead a self - sufficient, sustainable, and happy life! A Friend, Colleague - The author touches upon certain hard hitting facts about Assets and Liabilities. If you are thinking its related to just Finance, you are mistaken! a definite recommendation from my end to all to read!"
- Priyank Shingal: "The best out there! A must read for everyone across generation. This book is brilliantly written with hard facts and truth that many of us go through but are shy to open about it. The authors fabulous journey is narrated and it's a treat to the eyes to read this. Highly recommended and must buy for a thoughtfull discussion with your own self.! Amazing!"
- Tashi Bhutia: "This Book is not only about being Zero Debt, but an analysis about stages of life and its importance and obvious finance being pivotal in life. I was much encouraged when talked about passive income and at the same time pledge to cut down my CC and virtual social networking rather live in real and happy life. So happy to read this book by my friend/colleague and thanks for motivating us. Highly Recommended!"
- More reviews on Amazon and Goodreads
Please reach out to me on email@example.com to discuss more.
I am a Minimalist in almost every aspect of life. I donated all my clothes and belongings to live in a suitcase. I sold my properties to live in a rented house. I work as part time IT Consultant to make more time for myself, family, friends and my passion.
Few steps which I took:
- Became debt-free (my book is based on this)
- Sold all my real estate properties. Sold my own house. Living in a rented & smaller house
- Terminated all my insurances and kept only two insurances - Term Insurance & Medical Insurance
- Closed all bank accounts and kept only one bank account
- Closed all credit cards
- Donated all my clothes, shoes, accessories and all other stuffs
- Donated all my books. I use Kindle to read books
- Quit full time job and became a consultant
- Quit social media
- Use basic phone for calls & SMS
- Reduced consumption habits - stuffs, information - TV, news, youtube, netflix etc
- And many more..
Please reach out to me on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more.
I got into stock market by chance and series of events in my life which got me into serious trading. I am trained and mentored by Vishal Malkan and Meghna Malkan, one of the best trainers in the industry. I am a professional Trader now and am passionate about it.
Trading is part of the plan to generate additional or passive income.
Gubbachi Learning Community, is a Sec 8 company working for the educational inclusion of out of school children in the city of Bangalore. GLC support the integration of school drop outs into mainstream public schooling through two main programs:
Gubbachi Connect – that bridges learning gaps of 6-9 year old ‘out of school’ children to grade appropriate levels and helps mainstream them into the Host School.
Gubbachi Transform – that supports and strengthens the Nali Kali program in the primary years of 1-2-3 in the Host School and ensures that children continue to learn long after they are mainstreamed.
Ananda Marga Universal Relief Team
AMURT (Ananda Marga Universal Relief Team) is one of the few private international humanitarian organizations founded in India. Since its inception in 1965 its original objective was to help meet the needs of the affected population after disasters that regularly hit the Indian sub-continent. Over the years AMURT has established teams in thirty-four countries, to create a network that can meet disaster and development needs almost anywhere in the world. In 1985 AMURT broadened their goals to include long-term development. AMURT feels that they can play a useful role in helping vulnerable communities break the cycle of poverty and gain greater control over their lives.
Ananda Marga Children Home
Ananda Marga runs numerous children’s homes around the world. One of them is:
Ananda Marga Childrens's Home 20th Main Road, Jnana Ganga Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560056 Thejesh: 9845041423